You are here
- Company founded over 30 years ago
- Great opportunity to join a growing company!!
About Our Client
Since the foundation 30 years ago, this growing company has created and manufactured quality flavors for a wide range of food and beverage products. This company is currently operating in 3 buildings adding up to about 7500 square feet and growing exponentially.
You will be reporting directly to the VP of Operations
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of all operational functions
- Purchasing, Scheduling, Planning, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Operation Management
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who does not mind being hands on. A quick learner with mechanical ability. Some electrical background a plus.
- 10-15 years experience in a production facility, 5+ years supervisory or management experience
- Food production experience preferred
- SQF certified, USDA trained
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and work directly with the VP of Operations. Competitive compensation, great work environment, and room for growth are all offered.