You are here
- Unique opportunity to join an emerging North American retail fashion business!
- Hit the ground running as the Operations Manager, and assist with growth plans.
About Our Client
Founded in the mid 1900's, our client have evolved from a singular, prestigious fashion retailer focused on the Asian markets, to a global distributor of multiple brands. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, they are currently focusing on expansion within North America and as such have recently established an office in the heart of New York City.
The specific responsibilities associated with the role of Operations Manager will fluctuate, due to the varying needs of the business as it expands. As the position stands now, it is crucial we hire a candidate that will be able to complete the following duties:
- Management of the North American office with respect to vendors, supplies and office scheduling;
- Focus on streamlining communication with additional offices located around the world, and building robust relationships with key stakeholders;
- Overseeing from an operational standpoint the goods coming into the NY warehouse inclusive of coordinating with all relevant freight forwarders; and
- Supporting the CFO with financial reporting, Accounts Payable/ Receivable and Payroll for local team members.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will be a seasoned Office Management professional with a broad skill-set encompassing administrative, finance and logistical support. This is absolutely paramount as the shift of where your experience will be utilized will change as the scope of the NY operation develops. You will be professional, hard-working and technically savvy. You will enjoy working in a small, open-plan corporate office environment, however be comfortable with the fact that your position within the company will change as the expansion steadily occurs. Fluency in either Mandarin or Cantonese is desirable.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment to this exciting new opportunity, you will be rewarded with above market base compensation, a competitive bonus scheme and full benefits. In addition to this you will enjoy working in a boutique office culture that embraces team work and drives innovation! The lower Manhattan location offers an easy commute, and career progression is on offer for the right candidate. This is a unique and exciting opportunity - apply today to find out more!