You are here
Global Industry Leading Company
Experienced Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
About Our Client
Supply chain organization focused in the pharmaceutical industry. Global leader in direct to patient services and biological shipments with state of the art logistics network.
- Manage the day-to-day frontline operations functions, i.e., import, exports, transportation, (both domestic and international) to ensure all shipments are efficiently processed, recovered and dispatched to meet time-critical schedules required by clients.
- Focus on operational excellence and controlling QA matters and CAPAs.
- Improve staff cross-training and development
- Assist with the development and monitoring of KPIs, analysis of repetitive operational problems and development of solutions.
- Liaise with customers on daily basis with the aim of developing an excellent working relationship.
- The position extends to creating workable formal relationships with sub contractors, handling facilities and overseas offices maintaining a clear communication line with other departments within the West Coast offices and departments (Operations, Administration, Business Development, Customer Service both in Los Angeles and San Francisco offices).
- Supplying customers with Service information
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in Operations with 3+ years in management
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Desired: GMP knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical regulations
What's on Offer
Great company, pay, and benefits!