You are here
Dynamic Operations Manager needed due to extreme growth within organization
Exciting new role with plastic/foam manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in continuous production of high performing polyurethane foam throughout the world. This multi-national company has a strong inclination towards product research and innovation. These product lines include foam blocks, sheets, liquid and special systems as well as many epoxy resins and adhesives.
- Monitors overall operations performances in terms of efficiency and quality through KPI monitoring.
- Direct and manage maintenance and plant operations in regards to fabrication, production, maintenance and supply chain.
- Ensure that supplies are timely delivered in the right quality and quantity.
- Launches and proactively participates in capital expenditure projects with the CEO according to Company goals and strategy's.
- Ensure all internal and external audits on safety, security and quality are aligned with company specifications.
- Provides leadership and management skills to motivate and develop the team through personal interest and enthusiasm.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Technical engineering field required (chemical preferred)
- Six Sigma certification required
- Experience in plant maintenance, manufacturing and production preferred
- Experience in HR, planning, scheduling and customer involvement management is preferred
- English speaking required, Italian is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.