You are here
Our client is looking for a Production Leader
Strong company culture, room for growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a small but growing company with a strong internal infrastructure who is currently adding to their team due to rapid growth.
Additional responsibilities of the Production Manager:
- Responsible for being an innovator of positive change that favorably impacts engineering processes, inventory turns, on-time delivery, lead-time and quality. Effectiveness is measured primarily technical ownership and functional management.
- Allocate the necessary resources to meet external and internal commitments while maintaining budgetary control.
- Assure that appropriate equipment is provided, adequately maintained and safely operated, evaluate potential of new equipment and initiate capital equipment requests.
- Assure that capacity levels are maintained to match demand in the short term and long term, participate in long-range technical and operational planning.
- Develop key employees, participate in company dialogues regarding employee performance to assure that deserving employees are recognized and that under-performing employees are given the direction required to improve their performance.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering
- 8+ years in a manufacturing/operations environment within an Industrial Manufacturing Space
- Ability to create and manage systems Engineering and modifications for NPI
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, across all functions of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Great career growth opportunities
- Strong employee development
- Great bonus + benefits plan