You are here
Must have strong sense of business acumen, knowledge of supply chain & logistics
Must have strong excel skills
About Our Client
A European beauty company that is rapidly growing in the US. This CPG company is looking for a supply chain minded individual that can help grow the US market.
The Operations Planner will:
- Coordinate with 3PL and transportation to ensure that all orders are shipped out on timeline
- Provide best customer service and consumer advisory training of 3PL and their process
- Management of reporting inventory, tracking orders
- Approve and validate any logistics related invoices for accuracy
- Update 3PL costing on tracker
- Manage open PO's and invoicing for key accounts
- Manage new accounts and supplier set-up, vendor compliance, customer websites
- Update 3PL on any changes to vendor supplier manuals
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on new in store programs
- Manage co-pack, kits, and sub-contractor activities
- Provide improvement plan for US operations and supply chain with suppliers and customers
- Updating KPI dashboard
- Monitor EDI portal to ensure that all orders are tracked and received by customers
- Manage chargebacks with accounts and 3PL
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Operations Planner candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience
- Customer service mindset
- Have a strong sense of business acumen
- High EQ
- Strong ability to create and maintain professional working relationships
- Analytical & problem solving
- 3PL and transportation experience
- Must have a 'can-do' attitude!
What's on Offer
A full time, permanent position as Operations Planner at a consumer goods company in New York City.
Competitive compensation and benefits.