You are here
Order Processor - Pharmaceutical Company
Join a rapidly growing nutraceutical company in a customer service opportunity
Excellent role salary in the heart of Los Angeles
About Our Client
Our client based in LA is a formulator and supplier of superior nutritional supplements. The company was founded in nearly 40 years ago. Today it markets its products in the United States, Mexico, Canada and throughout the world.
- Accurately processes domestic customers' emailed/faxed orders as assigned while adhering to all processes and procedures.
- Enters orders into the ERP software system to create invoices, ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing and/or arrangements, terms of payments, and shipping details are properly applied to order. Ensures that invoices with prepayment terms are processed through the credit card system by the designated customer service personnel.
- Looks up customer orders / invoices and provides pertinent information, such as totals, dates, and tracking information.
- Processes credit requests.
- Receives and documents customer returns, damaged products, expired products, misshaped products, when requests are emailed/faxed. Completes appropriate form and makes note of transaction in the ERP system.
- Processes orders accurately. Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner such that deadlines can be met.
- Follows up on orders not meeting probiotic minimum.
- Informs customers of short-dated items.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company accounts and its relevant information.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma required; Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior experience in the vitamin/supplement/nutrition industry preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data entry skills (Please include data entry scores- speed and accuracy).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and must be detail oriented
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Team player
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic
- Must live in Los Angeles
What's on Offer
Monday through Friday (Hours TBD)