You are here
OTC Business Analyst
Opportunity to work at HQ of a leading global financial services corporation
Leading solutions provider with strong relationships with global banks
About Our Client
Premier global providor of IT and Business Process consulting services with long with-standing relationships with leading global banks and financial services firms.
With an amalgamation of passionate employees, innovative services and delighted customers, our client, one of the fastest growing automation-led, next-generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services, has been revolutionizing the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. Our client's multi-pronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
- Liaise with colleagues within the Client's Global network covering UK, Europe, USA and APAC in defining business processes and strategic approaches to meet Investment Operations outsourcing deliverables.
- Support the process understanding and documenting client requirements and their impact within Global Operating Model.
- Information/Requirements analysis using flowcharting and other methodologies.
- Review, analysis and approval of detailed requirements and related documentation
- Create SOPs, Integration Guides, walk-through materials for the specific service offering and the end-to-end data flow analysis.
- Analysis of current processes and recommends improvements where appropriate.
- Identify gaps and discrepancies in information gathered.
- Participate in strategic project related to the middle office environment
- Contribute to problem solving resulting from JSIT/BUAT/CUAT
- Contribute to Progress reporting for Management Information.
The Successful Applicant
Domain Skills :
- The services offering of the client include the following. However, the individual is expected to be an expert in OTC Derivatives and have hands on experience in this work stream.
- Excellent Knowledge & Experience on end to end Middle office process (Trade support, OTC derivative…).
- Ability to understand the roles and functions of Derivatives team
- Strong knowledge of various OTC financial instruments
- Should be able to analyze and understand the Derivatives transaction and accounting records
- Analyze current OTC Derivatives operations processes, identify gaps in workflows, research system defects and inefficiencies, and recommend and create new solutions to fill these gaps by leveraging Derivatives Business knowledge.
- Follows procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of derivatives processing
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.