You are here
Oustide Sale Representative
Establish a robust link between corporate and dealers in North America
Help build a globally growing brand
About Our Client
Faccin has been one of the world's largest leaders in the design, manufacturing and sale of plate bending rolls, angle rolls, lines for production of dished heads and special machines for over 50 years.
Using the latest technology, the company follows the construction of machinery at every stage, from receipt of the order to design by the in-house engineering department, from construction of electro-welded structures to machining of structures and forged rolls up to assembly and shipping.
- Contacting Faccin's well-developed prospect database while equally pursuing new business in untouched territories throughout North America
- Build strong customer relationships to generate new and renewal sales
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience in the Heavy Fabrication (Machine User), Welding supplies, Welding specialist, Machinery Maintenance sectors primarily in sales, new business development and market penetration as well as strategic account management.
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time depending on the time of year.
- 4-year bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
Strong competitive base salary, bonus structure, long-term growth and involvement with global executive leadership on a daily basis.