You are here
Outside Sales Account Manager
Ability to mobilize internal and external resources to win new business
High dollar, solution value sales process
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier of turbo-machinery control solutions. Today the company continues to grow globally and preserves its position as industry innovator. With over 400 employees based in 16 countries, our client continues to develop, maintain and service its company and customer relationships to provide unparalleled value.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Understands the business processes of EPC, Process Licensor and OEM accounts.
- Ensures that the company delivers value directly to the EPCs and MACs by acting as a strategic partner. Including but not limited to, writing/driving the functional design specification (FDS), defining and documenting technical solutions, revising current project execution deliverables to better fit into their business processes to lower their resistance and/or gain their support throughout the value chain.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities by identifying new construction and large retrofit projects (if applicable) at an early stage.
- Proactively execute a strategic account planning process that outlines performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer's needs on an ongoing basis.
The Successful Applicant
- University engineering degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of strategic sales experience in a business to business sales environment in a technical environment
- Prefer 2 + years of experience in an engineering process environment.
- Experience in successful account sales in local geographical territory preferred
What's on Offer
Strong base salary with commission and bonus' paid out quarterly + vehicle allowance + full medical benefits + 401k etc.