You are here
Outside Sales Representative - Interior Design
- International textiles company looking to expand in New York
- Looking for someone who has sold to interior designers
About Our Client
My client was founded in 1988 and throughout the years the company has developed itself as being one of the most respected and innovative brands in the industry. Through research our designers are continuously testing the limits in order to see what's possible to create today using various new materials and techniques. Our collections emphasize attention to detail, excellent craftsmanship in luxurious materials. We are a fast growing company and our team is rapidly expanding. Our product's range includes Fabrics, Wallcoverings, accessories and furniture.
- Responsible to develop the sales in the greater New York City area. In order to do this you will set up appointments with existing or potential new clients and present our range of interior design products. By doing so you will emphasize selling points and register and monitor the projects the contacts are working on.
- Attend local trade shows and company sales meetings
- Weekly review of the sales statistics
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should ideally have the following characteristics:
- Team player
- Strong Communicator
- Pays attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Positive attitude
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Previously worked in the interior design industry
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary or all comission if you represnet multiple brands.