You are here
Outside Sales Representative- Lumber exp. Required
UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH WITH A SUCCESSFUL FAMILY ORIENTED BUSINESS
About Our Client
My client is a family owned Texas business with locations throughout Texas. My client concentration is in lumber within building materials, and is well respected within the market by local contractors and builders because of it's commitment to providing excellent customer service and quality products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established company in the industry who core values revolve around its employees and customers. Come work with a small family oriented company that is growing exponentially.
Outside Sales Representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Acquisition of new accounts through a consultative sales approach.
- Maintain current accounts while creating new opportunities through networking.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities by qualifying potential clients.
- Using direct sales process to meet and exceed revenue expectations.
- Be knowledgeable of portfolio and stay up to date on market trends and products.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an individual with the following:
- Proven background within sales for Building Materials
- Must be a Self-Starter
- Motivated internally to succeed, even when faced with obstacles.
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience to home builders
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Consistent performer with 100% uncapped commission plans within building materials.
- Ambitious individual with the want to grow with the company.
- MUST be fluent in SPANISH.
What's on Offer
This role has a 100% uncapped commission plan with full benefits. 6 month salary guarantee for the right candidate.