You are here
Outside sales representative
- Outside Sales representative
- Sr outside sales Rep
About Our Client
Leading provider of outdoor media in the New York and Philadelphia DMA's, the first and fourth largest media markets in the United States.
- Have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to create new relationships from a variety of sources including cold calling, door to door and independent lead generation research.
- Strategic prospecting for new accounts, conducting client needs assessments, idea and proposal generation, presentation of recommendations, setting client expectations and closing the sale.
- Willing to immerse themselves in their regional territory including attending networking events
- Meeting and exceeding sales goal on a consistent basis.
- Ability to qualify opportunities and turn them into long-lasting clients
- Be willing to invest time to maintain client relationships that are created
- Utilize products to develop creative programs that generate results for advertisers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations and finance staff. The sale never ends once the contract is signed, it is only the beginning.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three years of experience in advertising sales with prior outdoor or radio sales a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals on a regular basis
- Ability to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
- Negotiating- Can negotiate proficiently in difficult situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A keen interest in all types of media products and the ability to stay current with, or even ahead of, new and emerging aspects of the advertising and media industry.
Comfortable with fast paced and high growth environment
What's on Offer
Competitve base plus bonus