You are here
Outside Sales Representative
Excellent Earning Potential
Growing company with unlimited opportunities for growth.
About Our Client
My client specializes in the cultivation and manufacturing of wood trusses within the commercial building materials industry. They have been a constant leader within the industry and have multiple locations across the southern region. They are constantly expanding and are looking to add talented individuals to their team of diversified professionals.
Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Initiating and finalizing sale of wood trusses to contractors within the building materials market.
- Prospecting potential leads through phone calls.
- Negotiating terms of conditions in contract.
- Working with clients in field to address needs and concerns.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an individual with the following:
- Truss Sales Experience or Wood Components (2 to 3 years).
- Relevant experience in the Building Materials Industry (5+).
- Ability to travel
- High School education.
- Driver License.
- Superb written and verbal education skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet time sensitive deadlines.
What's on Offer
The client will be offering the following:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Bonus Structure
- Full Benefits
- Opportunity for growth with a rapidly growing company