You are here
Owner's Project Manager - National Company
Excellent opportunity to join a nationally reputable OPM firm
Strong career and growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a national OPM firm with a new office in Boston with a focus on providing OPM and consulting services to the higher-ed, healthcare, cultural, and public market sectors. Their projects can range from $20M - $100M+.
Specifically in Boston, the company has especially been focusing on the higher-ed market and partnering with the city's most prestigious universities as a trusted consultant.
The Owner's Project Manager - National Company will be responsible for leading the company's higher-ed team and will be the main point of contact for all clients within the higher-ed space.
They will have the following responsibilities:
- Represent the client's interests to the GC, subs, architects, engineers and all other parties involved on projects
- Determine how to best staff projects
- Communicate directly with on-site team staff
- Havign a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Be able to outline scope of work and provide project management from the beginning of a job until closeout
- Analyze contract specifications to verify that project status is on track
- Ideally have experience with the full scope of construction roles, both field and office
- Lead from the front and be the face of the business
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to transition to the Owner's side and join a company in a leadership position with a fast-track path to Program Director.
The Successful Applicant
The Owner's Project Manager - National Company will have:
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience working with higher-ed clients and projects ideally in Boston
- Experience managing projects $30M+
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine passion for project management
- A drive for career progression
What's on Offer
The Owner's Project Manager - National Company will receive:
- Very competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package including a bonus, 401K etc.
- Opportunity to fast-track career and advance through the company
- Become Program Director overseeing entire higher-ed sector for the company
- Great work-life balance