You are here
Owner's Project Manager
Multi-family Residential Construction
Owner's Project Manager at a Consulting Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a specialty construction consulting and advisory firm that focuses on providing a variety of services to the real estate development and general contracting industries, including due diligence, Owner's and Tenant Representation, and sustainability planning among others. The current team is made up of highly experienced industry professionals and they are looking to add to their team.
The Owner's Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
- Managing project development from conception through completion following program objectives
- Managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Managing the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
- Leading assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
- Resolving complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviewing status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Excellent communication skills as this position is client facing
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
The Successful Applicant
You should have at least 10 years of progressive experience within the construction industry. Although the firm focuses on all aspects of construction from health-care and life sciences to single-family homes, the specific focus of this position will be the Multifamily Residential market. Experience working with or for any leading developer or general contractor with a strong portfolio of multifamily work is a huge plus. Additionally, this is a heavily construction-focused role, that will not be as involved in Business Development, permitting, or engineering.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package is on offer for the selected candidate