You are here
Packaging Design Engineer
- Develop innovative packaging concepts for industry leader
- Work collaboratively to assure quality product
About Our Client
My client has been an innovator in the food packaging sector for over 50 years offering a variety of solutions to multiple customers. The company prides themselves on servicing customers by delivering what they want, when they want it.
- Work with a team of designers to create innovative packaging solutions for a variety of customers
- Design thermoforming packaging for industrial and retail environment
- Create CAD models of thermoform molds for prototyping, testing, and sampling purposes
- Meet with customers and sales people to collect specifications for end product
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Packaging Design or equivalent with 5+ years of proven experience
- Proficient in 3D modeling tools including Wildfire or Solidworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to join an exciting, innovative, and knowledgeable team of designers this company offers stability and resources to grow technically.
The successful candidate will also receive a competitive salary including a 401k with company match, profit sharing, and health benefits.
Salary range - $65,000 - $80,000 + 10% bonus