You are here
- Leading Global Packaging Manufacturer
- Serving the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical space
About Our Client
My client is a $2 Billion leading global manufacturer in the Packaging space. They provide packaging solutions within the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical space, providing solutions in materials selection, package design, automation and equipment installation.
- Leads technical packaging aspects of New Product Development along with projects designed to improve plant efficiency, package component quality and decrease cost of goods.
- Will support cross divisional development projects in addition to inline maintenance, quality resolution and cost savings projects
- Drives confirmation of new package testing protocols and procedures
- Generate, develop and execute packaging ideas by leveraging both existing equipment and partnering with engineering on new equipment.
- Implements and maintains package specification content, creation and validation for all new and existing package components.
- Required to communicate cross-functionally within RD&E in addition to communicating with corporate functions such as Operations, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Experience/expertise in flexible, rigid, carton and/or corrugated type of materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering with two or more years in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong computer and analytical skills are required. Knowledge of CAD and design software a must.
- Mechanical aptitude is needed with prior packaging experience a must.
- Strong communications skills required, especially in effectively presenting technical information to leadership.
- Proven track record successfully implementing packaging solutions and managing packaging development projects.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, phone, computer, credit card, full benefits and 401K