You are here
Global CPG company seeking Packaging Engineer
Packing Engineer- Global CPG Beauty Brand
About Our Client
Global Consumer Product Good company specializing in luxury fragrances and bath and body products
- Plans and directs activities concerned with design and development of protective packaging containers: Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special-handling and safety requirements, and type of materials required for container.
- Consults with company's purchasing and production departments to determine costs and feasibility of producing proposed packaging.
- Develops or directs development of sketches, specifications, samples, and written analyses of proposed packaging in order to present marketing and design groups for approval.
- May confer with customers or sales representatives to assist in the drawing up of contracts.
- Advise employer or customers on efficient packing procedures, innovations in packaging materials, and utilization of sealing and fastening devices ETC.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree
- minimum 5-7 years in package engineering and product manufacturing ( preferably in beauty or personal care industry)
- Material science knowledge in : Plastics, Metals, Cartons, printing and decoration methods
- Good knowledge of test methods to validate component/ package performance
- Excellent knowledge of the materials used in construction, manufacture, print production, decorating techniques and materials used on primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging
What's on Offer
Full time, permanent, benefits, 401k, salary DOE