You are here
Lead Packaging Engineer for $800M Food Packaging Organization
You get to define the scope of responsibilities!!
About Our Client
Client specializes in paper and plastic packaging, flexible packaging, cartons and customized containers for both food and non-food markets representing over ~$800 million in revenue and is the largest packaging manufacturer for food Brand leaders worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work towards the identification, development and commercialization of new, improved, and cost-reduced packaging while supporting the cross-functional project tasks.
- Design, develop, and commercialize new packaging for high speed manufacturing of plastic packaging, flexible packaging, cartons and customized containers for both food and non-food markets.
- This position includes the ability to proactively identify customer opportunities, business case, and tactically lead complex, multi-phase packaging solution development projects.
- Providing direct support on R&D programs, NPD & NPI projects.
The Successful Applicant
WHO YOU ARE:
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model across enterprise. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate should not apply.
- CPG Market and customer understanding is required
- Knowledge of Packaging Paper Converting and Plastic Industry is preferred
What's on Offer
My client is offering a strong total package including salary $70,000 - $100,000 base + bonus. (Commensurate with years of experience)
To be considered please call Xavier Durrant, Sr. Recruitment Consultant @ Michael Page, 312-263-7472.