You are here
Work for one of the top ten dairy processors in the world.
Competitive work enviornment with room for growth
About Our Client
Our client produces, markets, and distributes a wide array of dairy products and was named one of the top ten dairy processors in the world.
The primary responsibilities of the Packaging Engineer include:
- Development of new processing and packaging technologies
- Coordinate requirements for new products, packaging designs, and maintenance needs for equipment and machinery
- Collaborate with Procurement, Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Maintain awareness of packaging trends as well as work closely with packaging suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with vendors to identify improvement opportunities for packaging materials and equipment
- Audit and evaluate standard operating procedures and operating parameters for current lines to ensure safety and proficiency
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for Packaging Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, technology, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years engineering and project management experience in processing and/or packaging field
- Strong knowledge of and experience in dairy processing
- Technical expertise in packaging materials, processes, systems and equipment
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target salary range $80,000-$115,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.