You are here
- With a flurry of fresh capital my client seeks to hire a Packaging Manager!
- This is a highly visible role reporting to VP Operations!
About Our Client
Over the last 5 years our client has doubled in size & revenue selling over 9 million lbs of food products yearly. They are the one of the leading Private label brands in the US.
Packaging Manager will lead a team of Packaging Shift Supervisors (8) and hourly employees (~100) in all aspects of safety, quality, and production. I can confidently share the draw to this opportunity is a shot to get in with a financially healthy, family owned operation sitting on fresh capital and in the beginning stages of several capital intensive projects. This is a shot at joining one of the leading Private label food brands in the US. This Packaging Manager opening is in line with growth. This highly visible position will report to a Vice President of Operations and will lead from a 210,000 sq ft plant located in Gurnee, IL.
The Successful Applicant
- Packaging Manager should have Seven to Ten years of experience in a Food Manufacturing and Packaging Environment.
- Five years of supervisory experience in a fast-paced product environment.
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Familiarity with GMP's, HAACP, food safety programs, and food safety audits
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft office and ERP programs
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this Packaging Manager role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $82,000 - $118,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.