You are here
Packaging Procurement Manager
Must have experience in Cosmetics/Beauty Packaging Procurement or Development!
Leading Beauty Organization located in New York City
About Our Client
This Global Cosmetics & Beauty Organization is a leader in the market with product sold in over 100 countries and over 20,000 employees worldwide. This role sits in the headquarters office located in the heart of New York City. They own multiple licenses in the cosmetics and beauty field and truly pride themselves on their wide portfolio of beauty brands and products.
The Cosmetics Packaging Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead the direct procurement/sourcing for the cosmetics packaging category
- Negotiate costs and contracts to maximize quality, price, service, and time efficiencies
- Identify new suppliers and manage performance and relationships
- Plan and implement strategies for all packaging categories
The Successful Applicant
The Cosmetics Packaging Procurement Manager requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (MBA is beneficial!)
- Experience in Direct Procurement in the Cosmetics & Beauty industry
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of an additional language is a plus
- Experience working with global partners
- Strategical thinker
What's on Offer
Offering a competitive salary with full benefits package. Office located in New York City.