You are here
Paralegal/ Legal Coordinator
Fast-paced dynamic environment with upward mobility
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity with New York City's most up and coming public utility provider.
A successful candidate has experience with the following:
- Assistance with drafting of lease amendments, non-disturbance agreements, and subordination agreements.
- Preparation of legal notices in regards to lease terms and in response to construction issues.
- Assistance with board materials and committee meetings
- Maintenance of meeting minutes
- Assistance with drafting and review of various vendor agreements
- Maintain contracts database
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years paralegal experience
- High energy
- Very strong attention to detail
- Drive to learn and grow
What's on Offer