You are here
Part time project Manager- Excellent Benefits
Opportunity to interact with Asian and African businesses
Excellent Insurance and 401K benefits
About Our Client
A leading provider of integrated financial services employing more than 52,000 people globally. They are proud of our iconic brand, scale and diversified business mix.
- Proactively manage and maximise the effectiveness of the Chief Analytics Officer [CAO] and support the extended team with full administrational support
- Extensive diary management for a constantly changing schedule
- Organise meetings and prepare agendas with relevant materials
- Prepare and review presentations, reports and other general documentation including highly confidential materials
- Organise travel and prepare travel itineraries
- Manage conferences and events for the team, as one part of the project scope
- Process CAO Corporate Credit Card expenses as well as the approval of all team expenses
- Process invoices and process purchase orders
- You will create project wall plans/visual management boards.
- You will write basic project frameworks, incorporating team budgeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills and be Self-motivated and proactive.
- Have project management/project coordination experience, with the ability to bring together multiple moving parts and people in a project.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks will come naturally to you and your Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues will be innate.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours