You are here
Partnership Coordinator - Client Services
- Leading Firm Seeks Junior Coordinator - Project Management
- Exciting Opportunity with Growth Potential and Ability to Learn
About Our Client
Our client, an innovative firm based in lower Fairfield County, CT, has an extremely well-known reputation in the local market. With over 500 employees, our client has implemented a culture of fast-paced, challenging work where everyone works together in order to achieve the highest level of success.
A dynamic atmosphere, candidates who seek to exceed expectations and work in group settings are terrific fits for this growing firm.
The Partnership Coordinator will be a member of a client advisory team. Coordinators play a critical role in partnering with and supporting their team members in pursuit of the team's collective goal - to become an indispensable resource to clients by offering a unique perspective on the industry.
The Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for:
- coordinating all team duties
- contribute to client strategy and planning at multiple levels
- cover improving initiatives processes, team projects and cross team training.
- interfacing with client base/partners utilizing excellent communication skills
- Design, planning and implementation of projects, as well as independent work-streams
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate in this role will tend to thrive in dynamic environments, approach challenges with common sense, and are driven by a desire to learn. Additionally, one will possess:
- Bachelor Degree (preferably in a non-Finance field) from a top-tier school
- Ability to prioritize and hold one self accountable
- Highly competitive, skilled at engaging with all types
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communicative skills
- Can effectively operate a system at high volumes and maintain excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
Wonderful opportunity to join a reputable and growing firm. Ability to obtain feedback from managers and consistently build one's on skill set. Full-time and permanent role with a competitive base salary and bonus eligibility.