You are here
brand new Partnership and New Business Development team
Work for the leader in 2nd party data for digital advertising
About Our Client
My client is a leading programmatic agency headquarter in downtown Boston.
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for recruiting new clients and partners to use their platform and help achieve their business objectives and expanding the scope of their relationship.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- On-boarding client and work with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Working with new partners to expand the range of applications the partner is leveraging
- Perform regular check-ins, Quarterly Business Reviews and other partner touch points to further the goal of expanding the range of solutions used by each partner
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Partnership Manager will have:
- Demonstrated competence in written communication.
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing and business development experience.
- Experience managing a complex sale involving multiple decision makers of a complex product or service.
- Thorough understanding of digital media and display media campaign execution.
- Ability to deal with complicated accounts with many contacts and multiple decision makers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple functions
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
Medical and Dental Insurance Plan
4 weeks PTO