You are here
ENR Top 600 Contractor has multiple payroll accountant openings
Previous payroll experience required
About Our Client
Over the past three decades, our client has built a business recognized for their impeccable safety record, and the outstanding quality of their products combined with excellent service.
The company is family-owned which is clearly reflected in their company culture. Not only with a strong focus on their own employees, but with widely recognized community involvement. Their services have been recognized for its excellence time and time again, and are year after year listed on ENR's top 600 list.
Typical tasks for this position would include:
- Ensure paychecks are correct and delivered on time
- Calculate salary and overtime
- Prepare ledger entries and tax reports
- Update new hires
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field (required)
- Previous payroll experience (preferably with manufacturer or construction company)
- A sense of humor!
What's on Offer
- Stable work environment with very low turnover
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Autonomous work, as a smaller company, the scope of the role may vary depending on current needs