You are here
Payroll Associate - ADP
- Located in Boston, MA
- ADP Experience Required
About Our Client
The Payroll Associate - ADP will work for an International Marketing Company located in Boston, MA.
- Process payroll runs: pre- and final registers, change reports, adjustments, manual checks, stop payments, direct deposit rejections, and third party file imports
- Initiate special payroll runs for bonus and stock options
- Ensure documentation is updated and complete to ensure the payroll process is in compliance at all times
- Work with Payroll Manager to coordinate Federal, State, Work Comp and In-house audits
- Update system with new deductions and earnings codes including tax-ability set up
- Monitor employee deductions for accuracy
- Work with Finance and Human Resource peers to build good working relationships and partner to get the work done
- Ensure proper set up of employee tax records including expats, employee's with VISA's and all other special situations
- Verify that multi-jurisdictional with-holdings reporting (state taxes) is correct
- Run interfaces related to outside vendors (401K and other benefits).
- Respond to and track employee inquiries raised through internal help desk system and the US Payroll Mailbox- provide timely and accurate information.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of payroll processing experience OR Associate degree with at least 5-8 years of Payroll Processing Experience
- ADP's PayForce Experience
- Must have processed payroll for at least 1000 people
What's on Offer
The Payroll Associate - ADP will enjoy the chance to work with an expanding marketing company located in Boston MA near local shops, bars and restaurants. A competitive base salary, health insurance and benefits package. If interested please apply below.