You are here
Dynamic Non-Profit Organization
Seeking highly motivated Payroll Associate
About Our Client
Leading Non-Profit organization in Manhattan looking to grow and expand their accounting department with highly qualified individuals.
- Plan, organize, and execute all payroll activities
- Processing payrolls
- Manage, maintain, and update all new hire documents
- Analyze standard data reporting
- Audit direct deposit changes and process garnishments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting a preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of payroll experience with varied payroll routines (i.e.: multi-state payroll, union/ non union payrolls)
- Payroll processing in high volume environment
- Experience working with Workday, ADP, Lawson, Ceridian or similar Payroll Software
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with benefits