You are here
Boutique civil engineering firm in Midtown East is hiring
Experience with ADP Payroll and Workday highly desired
About Our Client
The client is a full service consulting civil engineering and planning firm, established over 15 years ago. Its employee population consists of experience engineers, planners, facility operators, environmental scientists and landscape architects, all dedicated to providing the highest degree of service to its clients.
- Reporting into both the Human Resources and Finance teams, this role will be responsible for maintaining and preparing payroll for all employees.
- Coordinate and finalize payrolls for payment approvals with the support of third party stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient and high-quality execution of payroll processes and meet the deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory payroll related tax filings and payments are made.
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reports as needed.
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees.
- Safeguard payroll procedures and internal controls and support requests from audit partner.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects, as required.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a payroll/accounting environment
- Experience in payroll for the US, Multi-State and Multi-Companies
- Sufficient knowledge of ADP Payroll, Time & Labor Systems, Workday HR
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint Skills (V Look Ups, Formulas & Pivots, along with PP Slides a must)
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Relaxed, yet professional work experience