You are here
- Payroll at NYC Based Social Digital Technology Firm
- Specializing in Innovative Technical Social Platforms
About Our Client
A Manhattan based social digital platform firm, specializing in Technology. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
- Process the US payroll for 700 employees
- Manage employee direct deposit changes in ADP Workforce domestically
- Process special payroll requirements such as FMLA/STD leave compensation, sales incentive compensation, overtime, garnishments, gross-ups, etc.
- Ensure timecards are complete and approved by employees and their supervisors as well as answer payroll questions, resolve individual payroll issues, effectively communicate information to employees, etc.
- Audit payroll transactions, i.e. batches, employee changes, pay rate changes, taxes and transfers, and reconcile variances
- Maintain master control files including annual employee tax statements for US Prepare pay period journal entries using ADP G/L (US) Calculation of payroll changes (new hires, terminations, retroactive adjustments)
- Willing to learn International Payroll processing
- Complete Manual Check Requests for final pays or shortage of pay and obtain necessary approvals from authorized approvers
- Research discrepancies of payroll data such as time sheets, leave time, direct deposit requirements to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Create ad hoc reports using ADP Reporting and Workforce Query report writing
- Prepare payroll data input processing in the US for payroll manager review
- Maintain Payroll mailbox, respond to employee inquiries, process requests, etc.
- Collaborate with HR Comp and Benefits and HR Business Partner teams on issues, exceptions, and status changes related to employee payroll and taxes as well as creating and implementing relevant process changes affecting employees
The Successful Applicant
- To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree and be comfortable and fast paced environment.
- You must have the ability to multi-task.
- Industry experience in payroll will be an asset you can draw upon.
- Ability to manage tax issues and have previous experience utilizing various payroll platforms.
- You must enjoy working with a team and pride yourself on your personal presentation.
- You will utilize numerous initiative while working at a fast paced SaaS company.
What's on Offer
- In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry,
- Access to longevity and communication through the company.
- 401K and health benefits.
- The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP