You are here
- 2 Month Contract
- Payroll process improvement
About Our Client
Our client manage a portfolio of hotels with luxury brands such as Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood.
- Establish process and rigor to ensure processing of employee data changes occur accurately and timely
- Consult on ADP, and serve as subject matter expert on the full breadth of system capabilities and features that will fully leverage the platform
- Work closely with implementation partners to understand the execution of all business processes within ADP
- Ensure all integrations with downstream systems are correct via management of data feeds and regular audits
- Work closely with the ADP support team (at group level) to configure changes in business processes as needed and implement new features/modules
- Ensure user adoption of the platform, by creating and maintaining end-user documents and training materials
- Full understanding of HR business processes - Onboarding, terminations, compensation, relocation, recruitment - and business requirements to deploy process in the system
- Ensure all the mapped out business processes are communicated and easily accessible to key stakeholders
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements related to record keeping and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will possess a BS/BA degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years' experience in a Human Resources IT/Systems role. ADP/Workday experience preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in an data analysis role
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- A statistical analysis or analytics background is desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to details
- A customer centric focus, with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic that results in quality work product
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information in all aspects of HR
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate.