You are here
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a qualified Payroll Coordinator with a strong commitment to employee service and operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for the processing of biweekly payroll for over 500 employees and consultants from input to delivery (new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and follow up).
- Process all related payroll transactions and changes (direct deposits, wage garnishments, benefits, loans, 403(b), etc.).
- Manage and track annual leave (sick and vacation) and leave of absences, disability and family medical leave requests.
- Address payroll related inquires; coordinate and interact with vendors, financial consultants, and federal and state agencies on issues pertaining to employee compensation, garnishments, benefits, etc.
- Maintain data integrity in ADP payroll AND Paycom systems; generate a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Complete employment verifications; prepare letters.
- Support facilitation of training program for employees targeted at compliance and understanding of related policies.
- Uphold HR/payroll best practices adhering to strict confidentiality requirements and protection of sensitive data.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Management or related field; Bachelor's degree preferred; certification as a Payroll or HR professional a plus.
- Minimum of four (4) years' of in-depth experience with payroll and human resources; non-profit experience is ideal.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations regarding all facets of payroll processing (FLSA, sick time, ACA).
- Excellent organizational and detail-orientation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline workflow processes and make appropriate recommendations.
- Strong public relations skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with generating and analyzing reports.
- Ability to engage employees and collaborative partners; listen to feedback and resolve concerns.
- Proficiency with HRIS, ATS, (ADP-Pay eXpert and/or Workforce Now) AND Paycom (requirement), Excel and relational databases.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use appropriate discretion.
What's on Offer
Temp-perm opportunity and attracitve hourly rate. This opportunity is located in Brooklyn.