You are here
Growing professional services firm in Midtown Manhattan
ADP Workforce Now is REQUIRED
About Our Client
Our client is a growing professional services firm that provides strategic consulting and fundraising services to the Non-Profit industry.
- Processes and performs all payroll duties for Regular and Executive payrolls including balancing and controlling earnings, voluntary deductions such as benefit contributions.
- Administers involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Prepares payroll, vouchers, journal entries and all tax payments.
- Manages International payrolls for the UK and Ireland for about 20 employees.
- Maintains and reconciles payroll deductions for applicable benefits while ensuring benefit accruals are compiled correctly.
- Processes, maintains and creates necessary payroll reports for each reporting period as appropriate.
- Prepares, distributes, and submits all quarterly reports and W-2's.
- Reconciles all government reports, assuring the forms are correctly computed by the Payroll vendor.
- Administers 401(k) contributions, loans, enrollment, and including discrimination testing and annual audit.
- Tests, maintains, inspects automated system outputs, and updates all payroll software.
- Conducts benefit reconciliations
- Assists with establishing and implementing payroll policies.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from other departments in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining the confidentiality of accounting/payroll data as appropriate.
- Resolves problems within level of expertise and experience and/or reports them to Supervisors when appropriate.
- Demonstrates the versatility to adapt to changing demands of new tasks or procedures and willingly helps to train or to provide assistance to other employees.
- Maintains a good work record by consistently reporting to work as scheduled and by being flexible in working additional hours when the workload requires.
- Completes special projects as assigned in a responsible and timely manner.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, workshops, and internal Learning program.
- Maintains established administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by reporting executive.
- Ensures all customers (internal & external) experience prompt, friendly, compassionate service.
- Maintains employee privacy and confidentiality.
- Conducts an introductory session on HR and benefits for all new employees.
- Follows up with all new employees six-weeks into their tenure.
- Contributing member to the overall HR Team in meeting or exceeding corporate goals
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of payroll experience and a basic knowledge of accounting.
- Working knowledge of ADP's Workforce now required.
- The nature of the position requires: attention to detail, ability to multitask and make educated decisions, and is committed to a team environment
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience