You are here
- Payroll Manager to start ASAP
- Unlimited growth opportunity!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization within the Retail industry in New York City. The Finance Department of this organization is a small team, which continues to grow with expanding operations.
The organization has a very strong culture, with fortnightly events with all employees.
Major Responsibilities -
- Perform and supervise all regular duties and responsibilities associated with the preparation, generation, and distribution of the bi-weekly, monthly and supplemental payroll for approximately
- Ensuring compliance with current government regulations
- Establishing and implementing policies on such matters as garnishments and payroll advancements to employees
- Prepare government reporting
- Preparing accruals and reconciling to the general ledger
- Compile special reports for management upon request;
- Other duties as assigned by the Payroll Officer
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Admin or Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in payroll
- Proven aptitude with numbers and the ability to accurately process detailed information
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment
- ADP experience required
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel and database software
What's on Offer
An attractive hourly pay rate, with an organization that encourages career growth of their employees. The office is designed to encourage employees to communicate within all departments and create a team environment!