You are here
Fast paced team enviornment
About Our Client
Global company looking to expand its US headquarters in King of Prussia
- Interfaces with and maintain effective working relationships with Managers and Supervisors. Ensures a high level of customer service.
- Keeps abreast and maintains working knowledge of all Payroll policies and procedures.
- Responsible to interpret, administrator and deduct from employee payroll, all court ordered wage garnishments and or Internal Revenue levies.
- Responds to employee questions regarding payroll, taxes, pay, etc. and resolves paycheck errors as appropriate.
- Prepares and produces special reports on request.
- Perform data entry in Quickbooks for time collection and payroll to ensure accurate pay to employees.
- Process payroll in compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws, as well as Company policy and collective bargaining agreements.
- Quickbooks Experience Required: Reconcile and audit all payrolls. Define and take corrective action as needed.
- Manage all payroll disbursements, employee and vendor, and issuance of W-2's.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with payroll processing and administration. Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to process information both timely and accurately. Proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel and understanding of HR principles. Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Collaborative and customer service work style.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)