You are here
Fast Growing Company
About Our Client
- Global organization looking to build out their Quakertown location with a strong Payroll Manager to join their fast growing team.
- Ensures the accurate and timely remittance and filing of all required Federal, State and local Payroll and withholding taxes in compliance with applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Ensures the appropriate and accurate reporting of employee earnings including the verification of W2s with attention to special circumstances, i.e. relocation, life insurance
- Performs monthly/quarterly payroll balance sheet reconciliations as well as annual Workers Compensation audits and provide support for financial audits.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 7 years accounting experience, including payroll and benefit payment processing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels throughout the unit and the organization.
- Ability to apply problem-solving and critical thinking skills to ensure issues and changes are properly vetted for all upstream and downstream effects.
- Experience working with automated payroll systems, e.g., Oracle, and third party payroll providers, e.g., ADP.
What's on Offer
- Full benefits and matching 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Great PTO package