You are here
Payroll Processing Analyst
A large financial investment bank in the Chicago area.
A well qualified payroll processing analyst in the Chicago area
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global Financial Services company.
The job responsibilities include:
- This position will be involved in processing a wide variety of compensation and deductions for our employees within the United States, including Financial Advisers.
- It will also be accountable for various responsibilities such as new hire, termination and leave processing, employee garnishments and support orders, as well as collaboration with our outside vendors.
- Duties will include a full array of appropriate customer service skills supporting all aspects of the department.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years prior work experience in a fast paced US Payroll or HR department environment
- Working knowledge of Workday and/or ADP Enterprise would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Federal and State payroll policies, including FLSA laws, overtime and termination regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel skills would be an asset)
- Advanced Excel processing and interaction with IT would be an asset
- Individual must be able to easily learn new applications, interpret and analyze payroll data, while being innovative and having the ability to adapt to change
- Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization
- Must be self-motivated with the capability to think and act independently with strong attention to detail as well as potential risk issues.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive hourly rate and a chance to grow at one of the largest Financial Services company.