You are here
- Payroll Specialist
- Growing company with room to grow
About Our Client
Large company with room for growth
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- entering and maintaining all payroll-related information
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of payroll processes and reviews all payroll information for accuracy
- Data entry of W4 changes, wage verification's of employment
- Updates payroll with disability/sick pay information to ensure correct year end W-2s.
- Ensures employees and management maintain SOX compliance and payroll processes and procedures such as Manual Check Policy and Processing and Deadlines.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding taxes, employee deductions, garnishments and tax levies.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be immediately available
- Associates Degree or college courses preferred
- Ultipro software or Ultimate software preferred
- Full cycle payroll processing experience
What's on Offer
hourly rate. This position is temp-perm