You are here
Payroll Specialist -Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm in South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Complete weekly and bi-weekly payroll for multi-state: collection and input of data, balancing, and verifying payroll.
- Audit and reconcile payroll and employment documents.
- Process manual checks, corrections and taxable items.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of all required federal, state and local tax forms.
- Maintain garnishments.
- Distribute checks to employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Lawson preferred.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Ability to work overtime!