You are here
- Leading Media Company
- Seeking a Benefits and Payroll Consultant
About Our Client
Leading Media Company
- Payroll preparation and processing of 6 payrolls per month: Input Payroll semimonthly data, including new hires, terminations, transfers, voluntary deductions, non-exempt employee overtime payment, tax withholding, etc.
- Support fringe Benefits monthly calculation and payment to expatriates: start & end date; gross up calculation; accounting reconciliation through ADP
- Bonus payment (1x year)
- Approve Payroll reconciliation for Accounting.
- Benefits enrollment, payment and reconciliation
- Determine accounting entries for invoices prior to processing by Accounting.
- Manage COBRA (health insurance continuation) for terminated employees.
- Manage Short Term Disability cases.
- Maintain and communicate with insurance providers regarding additions, deletions and changes
- Record employee information such as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Establish and maintain confidential Personnel active and inactive files including all benefit documents
- Update employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses
- Filing, Scanning and storing employee documents
- Update contracts and vendors' files
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Compile and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration.
- Track and maintain employee training and education
Time and Attendance
- Maintenance of Time and Attendance, reconcile the system, answer related emails.
- Maintain all daily, on-going, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Assist auditors
- Maintain ADP Portal
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years
- Minimum BA.
- Master or MBA is a plus
- Payroll and/or Benefits Certification is a plus
- Microsoft Office, Visio, Access
- ADP Workforce Now
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, Benefits