You are here
People and Culture Coordinator
Join a fast paced hyper growth company and have a direct impact on the culture
You will have the opportuntiy to join a new team and have room for career growth
About Our Client
We offer small business owners loans that range from $5,000 to $2,000,000. We have a brand new loan origination platform that allows us to get merchants funded within 48 hours, giving us excellent speed to market. Not only that we have our own proprietary algorithm that allows us to approve more merchants for loans than our direct competition. 95% of US businesses do $1,000,000 in revenue or less per year. They cannot go to a Wells Fargo or a Chase to get funded. That is where we come in. With our office located in Woodland Hills, we are looking to grow our team from 80 to roughly 200 in the next year.
- Cultivate and Foster the ForwardLine Culture
- Make our office an enjoyable place to work and be your best self
- Work with the Director of People and Culture to develop, implement, coordinate and maintain ForwardLine Culture. Coordinate and implement company events, employee survey and/or feedback sessions, all to cultivate a fun and productive work environment.
Recruiting and Onboarding
- Find the best talent to add to the team
- Coordinate job postings, review resumes, screen candidates, in person interviews and admin background checks. Follow-up with hiring managers on candidate interviews and potential department needs. Encourage and foster internal staff referrals.
- Offer letter development and administration
- Coordinate and participate in employee onboarding.
Training and Performance Management
- Create a culture of learning, development, coaching and feedback
- Organize and maintain onboarding paperwork, orientation and training plan.
- Coordinate and maintain Performance Scorecards and Coaching documentation.
- Utilize internal data to drive performance improvement.
- Communicate and maintain annual reviews.
- Communicate and track all training.
- Develop, edit and implement training and/or training material as needed.
- Seamless administration of benefits, which in turn truly makes them beneficial
- Ensure all eligible employees receive benefits and act as a liaison for current employees with benefit questions, changes, etc.
- Process annual review and out of cycle increases
- Communicate benefits related information, including compliance information as needed.
- Assist with Workers Compensation reporting and tracking.
- Keep it neat, keep it clean, keep it real and keep it legal
- Work with Director of Compliance and Legal Counsel to ensure a fair, safe and compliant work environment.
- Perform audits and run reports to as needed to ensure compliance.
- Maintain employee files and information.
The Successful Applicant
- Basic or entry level experience as an HR/Training Coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Strong ability in using MS Office Suite
- Strong written communication skills for correspondence, reports and other company materials
- Familiarity with recruitment sourcing tools and social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Good Technical Aptitude
- Ability to work independently
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits
- Room for career advancement