You are here
Peoplesoft Administrator - Insurance
USD100,000 - USD110,000
Performance Based Bonus
About Our Client
International Insurance Firm
- Interface with the Business Owners to gather requirements, analyze business needs and recommend solutions.
- Configure and maintain system rules and configurations (i.e. Consolidations, Allocations, chartfields and combination edit rules, 1099, trees)
- Participate in the configuration, maintenance and development of nVision reports and queries in PeopleSoft.
The Successful Applicant
- Functional experience with at least two of the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Cash Management or Asset Management
- Experience working with Business Owners to identify process improvements.
- Experience analyzing and resolving production issues.
- Extensive Experience with reporting tools such as nVision and PS Query. Experience with BI Publisher is a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of testing (writing scripts, executing them and documenting results)
- Experience with PeopleSoft upgrades.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and PeopleSoft System Administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with PeopleSoft Financials.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS is a plus.
What's on Offer
Base + bonus; benefits, 401k