You are here
Great opportunity with a Global Investment Management Firm.
Performance Associate position with excellent growth potential.
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Firm located in New York, New York.
Performance Associate responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of performance intranet (mutual fund and benchmark returns).
- Run internal daily fund information and rankings report.
- Research, build and analyze appropriate competitor peer groups.
- Calculate risk statistics for portfolios, competitors, and benchmarks.
The Successful Applicant
- Mutual funds and separate accounts performance calculation experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Familiarity with Morningstar Direct and Bloomberg is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of related experience
What's on Offer
The Performance Associate position is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure.