You are here
Performance Consultant - Hotel Technology
Remote position with rapidly growing global Hospitality company
Dealing directly with the clients in hotels and delivering solutions
About Our Client
The premier Front Desk Upselling specialist for the hospitality industry for more than 30 years, my client delivers proven performance solutions that help over 800 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually with an average 2% increase in RevPAR.
- Delivers training programs in line with the Trainer's notes and design delivery as required, including the management of post programs action plans to provide a positive impact on the hotels performance.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with all the key stakeholders in the decision making process of our partners by providing relevant insights of their findings and recommendations that will lead to performance and or revenue improvements.
- Conducts Performance Planning Meetings as scheduled and ensures that appropriate action plans are in place to achieve/exceed forecasts set.
- To review the performance of the hotels under their portfolio on a daily basis and contact key hotel directly or if required the front desk agents directly, to provide assistance and/or coaching to get back on track.
- Prepares all the necessary documentation and slides required to conduct effective Partnership in Review Meetings which highlight the value of the client's consultancy and technology services.
- Initiates the official Renewal Process with all the key stakeholders of the decision making process at the hotels under his/her portfolio to ensure that the renewal is completed successfully and in a timely manner as per business policy.
- Mentors and coaches all participants as part of on-site visits as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience including management and leadership in a Front Office, Reservations or Sales roles in International Luxury Hotels.
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 75% of the month) to various locations as required by the business.
- Strong communications and inter personal skills across the various levels.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to find solutions to problems and issues.
- Report writing skills.
- Training delivery skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote work environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitve Salary
- Remote Capability
- First few employees in the US