You are here
- Personal Assistant to Executive and CEO
- Global Investment Firm
About Our Client
A global investment firm, with offices worldwide. The firm manages more than $30 billion in capital through executing various strategies. The company has demonstrated a clear objective and common culture while providing exceptional performance for their investors.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Executive Assistant on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while also providing assistance to the CEO and family when required
- Handling all personal administrative work including calendar management
- Maintaining a log of various documentation
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the firm, while maintaining an exceptional work environment.
- Providing maximum guidance to the personal needs of the CEO and family members
- Exercising independent judgement in resolving general issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have experience in assisting executives in financial services or other comparable industries. It is not required, however, a Bachelor's degree will be a beneficial asset. You must enjoy working alongside a families personal needs and pride yourself on your personal presentation. You must be comfortable in exercising independent judgement in resolving general issues in/outside the office. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook. Confidentiality is essential.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a global firm, you will also have interpersonal relations with family members of the company. You will be rewarded a competitive annual salary, plus generous benefits. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!