You are here
Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Well Respected Stamford Law Firm
- Seeking a Senior Personal Injury Paralegal
About Our Client
Well-respected Plaintiff-side Connecticut law firm representing clients in high-profile cases.
The Senior Paralegal will be responsible for directly supporting one of the firm's managing partners in all matters related to Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. The Paralegal will be responsible for all case work from inception through trial.
Responsibilities will include legal research, motion and document drafting, the review of medical records, and client contact (among other responsibilities). This is a true, substantive paralegal role requiring previous substantive paralegal experience.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years experience as a litigation paralegal, preferably within personal injury or medical malpractice
- Must have substantive paralegal experience, this will not just be a legal assistant/legal secretary role
- Must have experience reviewing medical records
- Connecticut Law experience is highly preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus full benefits