You are here
Planner - Manufacturing Industry
Key role in Supply Chain Team
About Our Client
Serving customers in the enterprise networking market, our client works with High tech companies to drive their sucess with end-to-end product lifecycle solutions.
Our electronics manufacturing client is looking for an analytical and communicative Planner for their Supply Chain team in San Jose. The Planner is responsible for ensuring requirements are satisfied in MRP for all programs supported.
- Analyzes inputs and internal impact to develop customer scheduling.
- Understands materials life cycle and availability for communication with clients and collaboration with procurement team.
- Logistics analysis and coordination for inventory to spearhead improvement of planning processes.
- comfortable in a production environment
- Cross-departmental collaboration and influence
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Good analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary + benefits
- Opportunity for development & growth