You are here
Must be highly analytical
Must have a degree from college or university
About Our Client
Mass market fashion/apparel company in New York City.
The Merchandise Planner will:
- Develop plans for their main account based on overall assortment and then by SKU
- Analyze historical data and trends to create accurate unit and assortment plans
- Maintain the forecasts on a weekly basis to action possible slow moving product
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand styles that are gaining traction and those that are not.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Merchandise Planner will have:
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in math/business/science
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in planning & forecasting
- Advanced Excel skills
- RetailLink Experience is preferred
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
What's on Offer
Full-time permanent position as a Merchandise Planner in New York City.
Competitive salary and benefits.